WBCHSE West Bengal HS twelfth End result 2021 LIVE Updates: End result to be declared as we speak at 3 pm

0
4

West Bengal HS twelfth End result 2021 LIVE: College students can examine their outcomes on the official websites- wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in.
(Graphics by Abhishek Mitra)

WBCHSE West Bengal Board HS twelfth End result 2021 LIVE Updates: The West Bengal Council of Larger Secondary Training will declare the HS or class 12 outcomes as we speak. The end result shall be declared at 3 pm through press convention. College students can examine their outcomes on the official websites- wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in.

End result may also be accessed through SMS. College students should SMS WB12 registration quantity to 56070, 5676750 or 56263. The outcomes shall be accessible on web sites, SMS, and apps solely after 4 pm.

West Bengal Uchcha Madhyamik (WBCHSE) End result 2021 LIVE Updates in Bengali 

West Bengal authorities had introduced the cancellation of sophistication 10 and 12 outcomes as a result of rise in Covid-19 instances within the state. A particular analysis criterion was fashioned to calculate the category 12 outcomes this 12 months.

As per the particular standards, college students shall be evaluated on the idea of the 40:60 ratio. The highest 4 highest-scoring topics in school 10 examinations shall be given significance together with class 11 annual exams. Class 10 scores shall be given a 40 per cent weightage and the remainder of the 60 per cent will depend on class 11 finals and sophistication 12 practicals and principle.

In 2020, a complete of 6.80 lakh college students cleared the twelfth HS examination with a document cross share of 90.13 per cent. The topper scored 99.80%, nevertheless, a advantage record was not launched final 12 months.

Reside Weblog

WBCHSE West Bengal HS twelfth End result 2021 LIVE Updates: Test Uchha Madhyamik end result at wbchse.nic.in

The outcomes shall be accessible on web sites, SMS, and apps solely after 4 pm. File

The category tenth and twelfth board examinations have been scrapped in early June this 12 months after cancellation calls for poured in from mother and father and college students. West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee acquired suggestions from mother and father in addition to lecturers, wherein a number of individuals felt conducting exams throughout Covid shall be a threat.

  • The Indian Specific web site has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a worldwide service that charges information sources for his or her journalistic requirements.

© IE On-line Media Providers Pvt Ltd

Supply hyperlink

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.